Sunday, August 16, 2009

And The Mighty Returns...

Wed: 237 lbs.
Thurs: 231 lbs.
Fri: 235 lbs.
Sat: 235 lbs.
Sun: 232 lbs.

I ran at 5:00 PM on Thursday. It was 106 degrees outside. I had planned on running two and a half miles. I made it about a mile and then thought i would die. After walking most of the way back home (i tried to run some more, really i did!) i did 50 crunches and 25 push-ups. I then took a cold shower, which was the most wonderful shower i've ever had the pleasure of taking. I then proceeded to get a migraine headache (most likely caused by minor heat stroke, so sayeth my wife) and hated myself until i fell asleep.

Today's run was much better. I waited til 8:00 PM, and was accompanied by my wife and dog. Noticing the severe drop in weight on the days that i run, it has occurred to my that, yes, i am a sweaty, sweaty bastard.

Next run is on Tuesday. Hoorah!

Stay tuned, more to come. And i'll be nerding out on some comic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment