Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Didn't you start this blog as a way to monitor your weight loss? Oh yeah.

So, about a month and a half ago, i wrote down that i was really going to get committed to this whole working out 4 or 5 times a week shit. Um...yeah. I may have been drunk or something, because i wrote that by the end of April, i would be 225 lbs., and by the end of May, i'd be a cool 220. And then keep going by increments of 5 lbs. a month. Well, i weighed myself for the first time in over a month, and drum roll please...my current weight as of June 2nd...is a svelte 229 lbs. So, it turns out that chocolate milk, Reese's Pieces, and breakfast tacos are not the way to a skinnier you. Damn it!

Anyway, i ran today. It sucked. I hate it. I'll keep you updated. The 204 lb. goal is in my grasp.

I may have to start smoking again. That, or lots and lots of cocaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment