Saturday, September 18, 2010

Foreign and Domestic

First off, you gotta love how a football game can have me ecstatic at first, then apprehensive, then completely fucking pissed off, and then ecstatic again. Way to go Texas.

All that aside, Paige and I tried the eats at Foreign and Domestic, and it was fantastic. The menu is odd. We had some crispy beef tongue for an appetizer, Paige had a pork steak with jellied olives and anchovies, i had the octopus and scallops with chorizo and such, and we topped it off with a chocolate bacon root beer float. Weird stuff, but very tasty. And the PBR's are only $2.50 a tall boy.

Excellent. And Hook 'Em!

1 comment:

  1. though I gotta say, one big strip of chocolate covered bacon is not my bag. but i love chocolate covered bacon in my ice cream.

    ReplyDelete