Monday, December 27, 2010

Black Swan

My family is on their way into town. Pretty soon, my house with be loud and rife with children and dogs. So, before i pour myself a cocktail and wait for all the impending madness (not to mention that there's also a Saints/Falcons game on tonight just waiting to give me a coronary), i thought i'd throw a quick film suggestion to my grand readership out there (you five know who you are).

We saw "Black Swan" last night. Easily one of the best movies i've seen all year and definitely in the top 5. It's beautiful and tense. The whole cast performs remarkably, and i'm happy to see Aronofsky return to form. He may be a tad divisive amongst you film nerds out there, but he's innovative, and he knows how to tell a story with a camera. Anyway, go see it now...and...be sure to check out my favorite movies of the year post...COMING SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment