Sunday, February 7, 2016

Daily Bowie - Days

I've been out of rotation the last few days.  I got some kind of bug on Tuesday that totally laid me out until late Thursday afternoon, and then my second son was born early Friday morning.  He is a joy, but i'm riding on about 7 or 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.  At the moment, i'm enjoying a beer in my wife's hospital room, watching the Super Bowl, and listening to the little, sweet noises my sleeping son makes.  All of this is why "Days," from Bowie's 2003 album "Reality," is your Daily Bowie this evening.  It's a lovely, somewhat sentimental track that makes me think of my wife, and now my kids, every time i hear it.  Listen below.

Sorry to get so schmaltzy on you, but i'm just so exhausted.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your second son! Rejoice - another small human to spread Love and good music to!

    Love this track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your second son! Rejoice - another small human to spread Love and good music to!

    Love this track.

    ReplyDelete